Sunday, October 28, 2012

Waiting to begin again


Today and tomorrow I eat with discretion and use all of my Ignite pills, and beverages, etc. tomorrow I will take a new set of "before images". I did them for last week but in a bikini and then became a little self-conscious to actually post them...but I will bite the bullet and post at least the side views where you can see the most change {fun side comment, it was freezing cold}.

Before 165 lbs.                    After 156 lbs.


√  Take 1 Xyng (pill) first thing in the am {9:30am}
√   Breakfast shake- 8 oz hot water with one scoop protein  {10:05am}
            two capfuls of juice with water and 2 Axion tablets 
√   Mid morning snack - 2 hard boil eggs and low fat string cheese  (Sprinkle CHEAT) {12:00pm}
√   Lunch of 2 bratwurst with ketchup (Sprinkle CHEAT) {1:30pm}
√   Snack- I kind of made a bad decision and ate some of my no sugar added vanilla frozen yogurt, but it was good and I know that I can work past it...
√   Dinner meal consisting of  2 bratwurst and ketchup (Sprinkle CHEAT) {6:30pm}
√   Before bed - take 2 Flush with decaf tea {9:00pm}

No comments:

Post a Comment