Saturday, October 27, 2012

day 9 ~ splurge

So, today is my splurge day and I have it all planned out. I weighed in this morning and I have lost a total of 9 lbs since I started, which is exciting, but this next 8 day cycle I definitely need to lose at least the same amount if not more {they say you usually don't lose as much weight the second time around, just inches because you are muscling up as well}. Adding a more consistent workout, which for me will consist of a Jillian Michaels beginners dvd, the Wii Fit Plus, and Just Dance 2 & 3. I only really workout when my husband isn't at home, so that means Monday and Wednesday morning, Thursday night, and depending on his work schedule either Saturday and or Sunday evenings. Adding this to the 8 days Ignite shall truly help.

√  Take 1 Xyng (pill) first thing in the am {9:10am}
√  Breakfast - bratwurst with ketchup and fruit salad   {10:30am}             
√   Mid morning snack - couple of small cookies  (Sprinkle CHEAT) {11:15am}
        father-in-law sent us Mrs. Fields cookies for our first Halloween and I had to try a bit of each
√   Lunch - Papa Murphy's Delight pepperoni pizza (Sprinkle CHEAT) {12:45pm}
√   Mid-afternoon snack- apple, pear, cranberry cobbler filling with lite frozen vanilla yogurt     
        (Sprinkle CHEAT) {2:00pm} 
√   Dinner - slow cooker orange chicken and steamed broccoli {6:45pm}     
        My husband and I didn't really care for the orange chicken; not a recipe I plan to repeat 
√  Mint tea with 2 Flush {9:30pm}     

         Here is the recipe for the orange chicken I made. I made a few alteration, in that I did not bread the chicken and I did not serve it over rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment