Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ignite ~day two~

today was actually a bit tougher than yesterday, didn't really expect it. I guess I would say that I felt like a water balloon. Drinking loads of liquids {way more than I usually drink} and eating nothing but turkey deli meat. I am looking forward to tomorrow when I get to eat an actual meal!! It was horrible watching television with my husband today, I felt as if I saw a million commercials for food at different restaurants and all I really wanted was a good hamburger but that day will come again, in fact, I will likely be having a turkey burger tomorrow if all goes as planned.   :)


√  
Take 1 Xyng (pill) first thing in the am {9:00am}

√   Breakfast shake- 8 oz water with one scoop protein and two capfuls juice  {10:00 am}
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
            two capfuls of juice with water and 2 Axion tablets 
√   Mid morning snack- 4-6 oz meat  (Sprinkle CHEAT) {12:15pm}

√   Lunch Shake - 8 oz water and one scoop protein {2:30pm}
          two Accelerate

√   Afternoon snack - 4-6 oz meat (Sprinkle CHEAT) {4:15pm}

√   Dinner Shake - 8 oz water and one scoop protein {6:30pm}

√   Before bed - take 2 Flush with decaf tea {9:00pm}


No comments:

Post a Comment