Friday, October 19, 2012

Ignite ~day one~



My main focus this week is to follow the program closely so I don't have to start over {that's right, if I mess up I have to start over!}  But it's worth doing right! I will feel great, lose weight, and super charge my metabolism and immune system.  
√  Take 1 Xyng (pill) first thing in the am {8:30am}

√   Breakfast shake- 8 oz water with one scoop protein and two capfuls juice  {9:30am}
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
            two capfuls of juice with water and 2 Axion tablets {I need to eat breakfast earlier} 
√   Mid morning snack- 4-6 oz meat  (Sprinkle CHEAT) {10:45am}

√   Lunch Shake - 8 oz water and one scoop protein {1:45pm}
          and I forgot my two Accelerate at home so I skipped them today and I don't have to start over because these just help curb my appetite. 

√   Afternoon snack - 4-6 oz meat (Sprinkle CHEAT) {4:45pm}

√   Dinner Shake - 8 oz water and one scoop protein {7:30pm}

√   Before bed - take 2 Flush with smooth move tea {9:00pm}


I have to remember to drink lots of water so I will detox my body and 
it helps keep me fuller and keeps the products working in my system. I drank 72 ounces today and the goal is to drink at least half of your weight in ounces so I came a little short.

Don't be hungry and remember you can have a 'naked lean' which is a scoop of Lean Protein before bed if you're hungry which will absorb quickly and help your body to burn fat and calories all night long.
"I can do anything for 8 days!"

If I start with a Lean shake in the morning I won't crave the junk.  If I start out with junk, or nothing my body will crave ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment