Monday, October 22, 2012

Ignite ~day four~


They said by day 4 I should start feeling healthier as my body flushed out all the free radicals and so on; and it is true, yesterday was a great day! I am half way through the 8 day program andtoday was the hardest day yet. I realized at about 7pm that I had forgotten my axion tablets, so that may have been part of it; but I also work at a college cafeteria and I am around food and the smell of food for 8 hours {yipes!}. I checked my measurements today and I was down about an inch in my waist. Found out part way through the day that I should have weighed myself...oops...I will definitely remember that tomorrow morning.


√  Take 1 Xyng (pill) first thing in the am {6:30am}
√   Breakfast shake- 8 oz water with one scoop protein   {7:40 am}
            two capfuls of juice with water and 2 Axion tablets 
√   Mid morning snack- 4-5 oz turkey  (Sprinkle CHEAT) {10:45am}
√   Lunch 
shake- 8 oz water with one scoop protein {1:00pm}
             two Accelerate

√   Mid-afternoon snack- 4-5 oz turkey  (Sprinkle CHEAT) {4:30pm}
  Dinner 
shake- 8 oz water with one scoop protein {8:15pm}           I made mine hot today added a little cinnamon and nutmeg then took my 2 flush pills with it instead of tea, it wasn't too bad, would have been better with unsweetened almond milk but I didn't have any.


No comments:

Post a Comment