Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ignite ~day eight~


"By day 8 your weight loss is typically starting to slow down a bit but the inches lost will
continue to be impressive! We  recommend that once you complete day 8, take one day off and then start the program over again with days 1 & 2. Do this to lock in and solidify the weight you have already lost and to continue to create the habits that will keep you at your ideal weight for life. Plus, once you have your body on a roll you want to keep it up! The second 8 days won’t typically see as many pounds lost, but the inches will usually be even greater than the first 8 days! When your lean muscle goes up and your body fat goes down, you will be amazed at your transformation! "

I definitely plan to add more consistent workouts into my routine now that the first 8 days are over. I have invested in a Jilliam Michaels DVD and I have the Wii for a well rounded cardio, yoga, and weight training exercises. I plan to focus on my core the most as well as arms and thighs.

√  Take 1 Xyng (pill) first thing in the am {9:10am}
        8th day weigh in, I gained 1.1lbs since yesterday....something needs to change
√   Breakfast shake- 8 oz hot water with one scoop protein   {9:45am}            
        2 Axion tablets 
√   Mid morning snack - 4-6 oz tuna  (Sprinkle CHEAT) {10:50am}
√   Lunch - protein shake with broccoli (Sprinkle CHEAT) {1:20pm}
        two Accelerate and 2nd Xyng

√   Mid-afternoon snack- 2 hardboiled eggs with pepper (Sprinkle CHEAT) {6:45pm} 
√   Dinner shake- 8 oz hot water with one scoop protein {9:15pm}              
         two Flush

Tomorrow I get a "splurge day" meaning, I don't hog crazy but I get to eat things that I missed and fill myself until satiated. I am excited about my meal plan. I will then take Sunday and Monday off and eat as if I were on an "eat day" on the diet then I start my 8 days of Ignite all over again on Tuesday. Fun, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment