Saturday, October 27, 2012


I have been nominated for the Liebster Award!! 
The Liebster Award is an award that blogger's give out to other blogger's 
who have less than 200 followers, but should have more.
Thank you so much Stacy from Momma Loving Life.  

The rules, should you be nominated:
1. If you were nominated, post 11 things about yourselves
2. Then answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you created
3. Create 11 more questions to ask the bloggers you decided to nominate
4. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate with less than 200 followers
5. Make sure and let these people know you nominated them! No tag backs, so don't nominate someone who nominated you. 


11 things about myself:

1.   I am in the first year of my marriage
2.   I have a bachelors degree from George Fox University
3.   I love animals

4.   I LOVE children
5.   I was born in Oregon, lived most of my life in Washington, and now live in Oregon again
6.   I love to learn
7.   I am hooked on Pinterest.
8.   I love the arts
9.   I do enjoy a good video game
10. I love to write, particularly creative writings
11. I am a Mary Kay Consultant and a Xyngular Distributor 


11 Questions Asked of Me:

1. If you could have any job what would it be?

        I would be a mother
2. What is your favorite meal?

        I love food, particularly mushrooms, macaroni and cheese, and salmon
3. Do you play any sports?

        I played basketball in high school and I love sports, I'm just not that great at them
4. If you could donate money to a charity, who would you donate it too?

        If I had a large sum of money I would donate to several places to spread out the wealth from the poor, those with special needs, feeding people, clean water, breast cancer, missions etc.
5. What is your favorite holiday?
        I love Christmas and Thanksgiving
6. Do you have any goals you want to meet in the next year?

        I want to hit 125lbs. and exercise regularly and pay back people I owe
7. Do you have any fears?

        Loads: the dark, deep water, failure, heights, the stage, etc.
8. What is a favorite memory from your childhood?

        I have many family memories of biking trips and camping trips, I love those.
9. What is your favorite drink?

        I love milk, Long Islands, and smoothies
10. What is your weakness?

        Plenty, IDK where to start, haha.
11. What is a typical weekend like for you?

        Watching TV with my husband, a little housework, some blogging, some Facebook time, lots of Pinterest, sleep, and sometimes some shopping

My 11 questions for nominees:
1.    Where is one place you would love to travel?
2.    Why did you decide to start a blog?
3.    Which is your favourite season?
4.    What's one thing you would buy if you had loads of money?
5.    What is one of the craziest things you have done?
6.    What makes you smile when you don't feel like it?
7.    What do you continue to do because you love it, not because you're good at it?
8.    How many states have you been to?
9.    What is your favourite color(s)?
10.  Which website/blog do you spend the most time on?
11.  What do you dream of?

My nominees are:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the nomination however I have already done this 3 times! But I will still answer your questions here in the comment section :)

    1.Where is one place you would love to travel? I really want to see more of the US. I have only lived here for 4 years and seen hardly anything.
    2.Why did you decide to start a blog? Gosh I have been blogging for as long as I can remember. I honestly can't remember why I started my first blog, it was about 10 years ago if not longer!
    3.Which is your favourite season? Fall
    4.What's one thing you would buy if you had loads of money? Get pregnant right away.
    5.What is one of the craziest things you have done? Read here: Love Story
    6.What makes you smile when you don't feel like it? Friends re-runs
    7.What do you continue to do because you love it, not because you're good at it? Photography
    8.How many states have you been to? Technically I have been in 4, but 2 were just airport layovers!
    9.What is your favourite color(s)? Pink
    10.Which website/blog do you spend the most time on? Facebook
    11.What do you dream of? Having a bigger house so we can have a baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have noticed some overlap of Blogger circles. I am so happy for you! Thanks for the response! :)

      Delete