Saturday, October 6, 2012

Crazy Life

Crazy life, you would think I would have more time to spend blogging, I have no social life outside of work and all I do at home is housework, watch tv, sleep, exercise, and use the computer. Nonetheless, I am very slow in posting; sorry guys! So why not a workout update. I have been consistant in using My Fitness Pal online again {this is a calorie counting website with a community-type aspect; it works great and you can track the food you eat and the exercises you complete here is my profile}. I have a lot more friends now because I have tried to become more active in a Facebook group that I recently joined launched by the blogger Mama Laughlin called Mama Laughlin's Fit Camp. I love this group, a bunch of gals have the opportunity to chat about exercise, portion control, recipes, books, life, and husbands; so it is very well-rounded for all women. I love the gals there so far and it is where I learned more about the Fitbit, a very techy {but simple to use} device that tracks your steps, the distance you have walked, the stories you have walked {when climbing stairs or hills}, and even tracks your sleep patterns. And the best thing? It automatically syncs with your fitbit profile and if you want it to you can also set it up to sync with your MFP (My Fitness Pal). I ordered the newest version which is coming out this month so I haven't received it yet, but I am SO excited!! I will definitely do a more in-depth product review on it once I have gotten a chance to use it a few times and hold it in my own two hands! I have already lost 1.5 lbs. since I started watching my diet and trying to exercise more, which was a little over a week ago; seeing as I haven't been taking the exercising too seriously, this is pretty good!
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment