Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hardboiled eggs, a new way



Okay, so this Pinterest post claimed that the best way to hard-boil eggs was to actually stick them in a muffin pan and then cook them at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes. I had to try this, so, I did it the other night. I ate the first two eggs from my victory last night and I must say that in the whole-and-whole it did work and it was much less of a hassle than standing there and watching boiling eggs. But, I did over cook them and I only put them in for 26 minutes. Next time I want to try it again and just cook them for 20 minutes and see what happens then. Otherwise, I really did like this method of 'hard boiling' in comparison to the more traditional way.

1 comment:

  1. I have done this too...it is great!!
    Also, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Find out about it here:
    http://mommalovinglife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete