Monday, November 5, 2012

At Long Last


I started my Jillian Michaels DVD for the first time, and seeing as I am very out of shape, I was not able to finish all 6 circuits. I did do 1.5 circuits {minus the jumping jacks because I am on a second floor and it is a little early in the morning} and I did a few things on the Wii Fit Plus as well. I weighed in and I have lost 1.3 lbs from yesterday, putting me a hair above 158 lbs.; by the end of this 8 day Ignite I hope to be as close to 150 lbs. as possible.


Day 4 - protein
√  Take 1 Xyng (pill) first thing in the am {7:45 am}
√   Breakfast shake- 8 oz water with one scoop protein and 1/3 cup steel cut oats   {8:30 am}
√   Mid morning snack- 4 oz carved turkey deli meat  (Sprinkle CHEAT) {10:45am}
√   Lunch 
shake- 4-5 ounces tuna some broccoli {1:10pm}
             two Accelerate

√   Mid-afternoon snack- 4-5 oz tuna and a small apple  (Sprinkle CHEAT) {3:10pm}
√   Dinner 
shake- 8 oz water with one scoop protein {8:15pm}
              take 2 Flush

No comments:

Post a Comment