Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Apple Chunks and Tuna

Today is a new day, I kind of cheated a little last night by eating a few bites of my husbands milkshake without cheat...yipes...luckily there was no weight change this morning after yesterday's eat day. Today I am back on protein and I am going to be out and about most of the day. Meeting up with my mother and we are going to do some thrift store shopping and then I need to go to the grocery store! Woke up earlier this morning than usual just for that reason. So I am off on another adventure, if anything exciting happens I'll let you know!  (•‿•)    I have officially decided to quit the rigid protein cycles of Ignite and am going to continue with what they deem the Zig-Zag concept {I'll include the model chosen for me at: FreeDieting.com after today's menu}.

√  Take 1 Xyng (pill) first thing in the am {6:42am}

√   Breakfast shake- 8 oz hot water with one scoop protein   {7:30 am}            
           2 Axion tablets 
√   Mid morning snack - 3.5 ounces of water canned tuna with half a diced apple  
           (Sprinkle CHEAT) {10:00am}
√   Lunch - Jamba Juice Biter Smoothie, ultra size (400 cals) (sprinkle CHEAT) {12:45pm}
           two Accelerate

√   Mid-afternoon snack- 3.5 ounces of water canned tuna with half a diced apple 

           (Sprinkle CHEAT) {5:15pm}
√   Dinner shake- 2 turkey burger patties with a little ketchup (sprinkle CHEAT) {7:45pm}             

           two Flush




No comments:

Post a Comment