Monday, December 17, 2012

All Over Again

I stepped on the scale last night and I was horrified at the numbers I read, it had been weeks since I had stepped on a scale and I had made very poor diet choices. I am currently at my heaviest ever; 170 lbs {only 1 lb more than my previous high, but nonetheless depressing}. With the strongest of determination I am starting off good. All this week I am still working despite the fact that there is no school because there are still lots of things done, but seeing as there are no students that means there are little to no food distractions. {Hurrah!}

√ Take 1 Xyng (pill) first thing in the am {6:40am}

√ Breakfast shake- 8 oz water with one scoop protein and 2 Axion tablets {7:15am}

√ Mid morning snack- 5ish ounces of drained canned tuna (Sprinkle CHEAT) {10:30am}

√ Lunch Shake - 8 oz water and one scoop protein {12:30pm}

√ 2 Accelerate tablets {2pm}

√ Afternoon snack - 5.25 oz boneless, skinless turkey breast (Sprinkle CHEAT) {5:15pm}

√ Dinner Shake - 8 oz water and one scoop protein with 2 Flush {7:30pm}

No comments:

Post a Comment