Thursday, September 6, 2012

White Nails

CLAIM: How to get white nails -- make a paste using 1 tbsp hydrogen peroxide and 
2 1/4 tbsp baking soda. Let this paste sit on your nails for 5 minutes and voila, white nails!


I had painted my finger nails a beautiful bright pink and after a few days the paint had become chipped and it was not very attractive {I have so many problems with this and I hate it} so I decided to take it off and put on some new paint. After having pink and red toned painted nails are often left with rather unattractive nails that can be difficult to work with so I wanted to try this experiment that I saw on Pinterest. I was very saddened by the results, I even got to my point of impatience and started to try and scrub the baking soda into my nails and it didn't seem to help at all. I did notice that it started to make the skin on the ends of my fingers to hurt and dry out. Overall it was pretty much a waste of five minutes of my prep-time in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment