Friday, September 7, 2012

Coldsore Magic

Have you ever had a Coldsore that just would not go away? Well I have and I never knew about this amazing home remedy that my boss told me about it. It is a simple as 1...2...3. All you need to do is make a paste of baking soda and water and apply; depending on the size of the sore it can take 2+ applications over a few days. Beware it can sting something fierce because it is literally drying out the sore so it can heal faster. After this discovery I had the great idea of also trying it on a few acne spots that had appeared out of nowhere {I never really was one who had to worry about acne, even as a teenager}. I have noticed that they have gotten smaller but it has not made them disappeared {sad day}. So another experiment gone sour, but at least the first is nearly equal to a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment