Thursday, August 30, 2012

Quick Dry Nails




  • 1
    1
    Run cold water into a sink or a bowl, large enough for your fingernails to be submerged (Optional add ice cubes).
  • 2
    Paint your nails (It doesn't matter if they're still a little messy).
  • 3
    Slowly sink your fingertips/hands into the water.
  • 4
    Keep your fingertips/hands there for three minutes
  • 5
    When you take your hands out, your nail polish should be rock hard and any splotches on your skin will have been cleared away.


    I don't know if you have seen this on Pinterest, but I have and now I have tried it. I of course was a little lazy and I did not use ice cubes, nor did I wait the whole 3 minutes before removing my hand but it still worked! Of course, the longer you wait submerged the drier they will be when you remove them. I was a little skeptical, but it worked better than expected and I would definitely suggest you try it! But I must say that it does not work as well as it claims or maybe it is just because I was a little lazy, haha.

    EXTRA NOTE: after I woke up in the morning I noticed little air bubble pockets on my nails and the clear polish didn't come off my skin as easily as the colored.



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment