Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Learn Something New Everyday!

I'm pretty new at my banking job {I love it, but I am still new} and there are some fun things that I have learned that I think everyone, or at least someone out there, would like or need to know. For example, the easy way to remember which number is the routing number and which number is the account number {I always had troubles with this up until this point}.


And did you know that is a federal law that you cannot wireless {via computer or smart phone} transfer funds from your savings account to your checking more than six times a month. Apparently this law was determined toward the end of the Great Depression so that it would encourage people to use their money and to have bank account rather than stock piling in a savings account and getting better interest. In fact, this law helped boost the economy at helped us to get back on our feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment